Xhun Audio - WaterStream
WaterStream is a procedural audio simulation of the fluid dynamics underlying the water stream action.
Naturally born for music, live events, film, tv and entertainment productions, WaterStream is based on a complex and powerful physically accurate particles collision engine - it does not use samples at all, sound and fluid dynamics are actually real-time generated.
The whole procedural audio engine can be manually controlled or automated : with WaterStream, generating realistic light rain, waterfalls, downpours, river flow soundscapes and much more is as easy as pressing a single note key.
The SnapLab Collection
The SnapLab lineup is a collection of carefully designed, useful and compact multi-genre virtual instruments, sound generators and effects processors.
Each one of the virtual devices in this lineup is specifically intended to have a very peculiar focus and scope, a simple, easy to use interface and it is meant to be available at a fair and affordable price.
Much more than simple gadgets and gizmos - just collect 'em all !
- Accurate procedural audio simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- Physically accurate particles collision simulation of the fluid dynamics underlying the water stream action
- Featuring a complex and powerful stochastic engine : sound and fluid dynamics are actually real-time generated
- The whole simulation can be manually controlled or fully automated
- Easy to use, expressly made for music, live events, film, tv and entertainment productions
- Ultra-immersive audio engine with panorama control
- Including a ready-to-use factory presets collection
- MIDI automation
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions
- Serial Number (no Dongle required)
- Host application compatible with:
- VST plugins
- VST3 plugins
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8
- Pentium IV 2GHz
- Athlon XP 2GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 bit Support