iZotope - Nectar 4 Standard (Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product including Elements)
**This Crossgrade is for registered owners of any paid iZotope product including Elements.**
Let Your Vocals Shine
Achieve professional-quality vocals effortlessly with Nectar 4 Standard.
This comprehensive vocal mixing tool provides an easy-to-use set of features for mixing, producing, and designing vocals.
Audiolens is compatible with Nectar 4 Standard, allowing you to tone-match any vocal sound.
Separate the vocal from your reference with Audiolens and gain valuable information to create a starting point for your mix.
- Use Audiolens to reference any audio from any source and kickstart your vocal processing with Nectar's Vocal Assistant.
- Benefit from Audiolens' new separation technology to match the tone of any vocal, providing you with a target to aim for.
- Create a library of custom reference targets within Nectar's Vocal Assistant, making it convenient to access your references in any session.
Instant, easy vocal layers: the Voices module gives you the ability to create complicated layers for your vocal production without needing to learn voice-leading and harmonic motion.
Find a preset similar to your desired sound, then tweak it to your liking.
- Choose from a selection of 11 auto-harmonies to discover the perfect fit for your desired style.
- Engage MIDI mode to precisely control voices with the specific notes you need.
- Explore the robust editor to customize the number of voices and the chords they sing in your music.
- Adjust the range of your voices using the Direction control, allowing them to sing above or below your main vocal.
- Easily manage and manipulate each voice with the Mixer View, providing intuitive control over the soundstage of your vocal production.
With the AI-powered Backer module, you can now create artificial background singers that sit behind your main vocal.
Pick from eight different styles or import your own acapella to further customize your sound.
Finish up a demo with different flavors of vocalists, creatively destroy ad-lib tracks, or create something new altogether.
*Only trained with English speaking languages.
- Shift your vocals to eight different styles to create different backup singers.
- Create your own style with a reference target.
- Blend your backup singers with Tone, Pitch, and Formant features so you can sit your tracks behind your lead vocal.
- Completely control shifting and style selection with automation, allowing you to create movement throughout your track.
Vocal Assistant now provides a broad interface for making simple and helpful decisions for your vocal production without getting lost in the details of vocal mixing.
- Choose from various targets in your library to instantly achieve the desired sound.
- Import a custom reference track, and Vocal Assistant will match its tone.
- Make impactful decisions regarding EQ, intensity, and width to shape your vocal's sound.
- Seamlessly blend vocal effects like dimension, reverb, and delay.
- Utilize Vocal Assistant's page to layer, shift, and pitch your vocals for added movement and depth.
Celemony Melodyne 5 Essential
Nectar 4 offers an additional advantage with its built-in Pitch Correction Module by partnering with Celemony to include Melodyne 5 essential.
Melodyne is a GRAMMY-award winning pitch and time correction tool known for its precise and intuitive capabilities that are widely used in professional studios worldwide.
Nectar 4 Standard provides two specialized 24-band Dynamic EQs specifically designed for vocals.
These Dynamic EQs offer transparent and clear processing, catering to both corrective and creative tasks.
They feature adaptive nodes for precise frequency shaping and pitch tracking.
With the Follow EQ mode, the Dynamic EQs dynamically track the pitch, eliminating the manual editing of resonant frequencies and harmonics.
This enables active control over the timbre and tone of the vocals.
- macOS Monterey (12.7), macOS Ventura (13.6)*
- * Supported on Intel Macs and Apple silicon M-series Macs (native and Rosetta).
- Windows 10, Windows 11
- - Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.6.8 and 10.11.x to 10.13
- Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Computer-based or iLok USB dongle (2nd or 3rd generation), Melodyne 5 essential only computer-based. Internet access is required for activation
- AU, AAX, VST3.
- All formats are 64-bit only.
- Logic Pro 10.7
- Live 11
- Cubase 12
- Pro Tools 2023
- Studio One 6
- FL Studio 21
- REAPER 6
- Cakewalk by Bandlab
- Audition 2023
- Davinci Resolve 18.5
- Reason 12.5
- Nuendo 12