Syntik-DR synthesizer produce typical drum sounds often heard in analogue synthesizers and drum-boxes. But also a wide spectrum of sounds used in modern productions like deep layered kicks, lo-fi percussions, out of this world fx and distorted rave kicks.
- 4 shapes, Sine, Triangle, Saw, Pulse.
- Up to 4 sound layers.
- 4 Effects including a multi-mode filter, a bits crusher, a bass boost and a distortion.
- Low pass, High pass and Band pass filter modes.
- 3 distortion types, Overdrive, Hard-clip and Fold-back.
- FM oscillator with 7 selectable waveforms.
- MIDI Velocity management.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize for all parameters.
- 128 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- 1024x768px screen resolution or higher.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features.
- For MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device are required.