DubSiren recreates the siren sounds made famous by Jamaican sound systems. Create fat siren sound with full control over the sound and the help of the delay effect and the hard clipping distortion.
- Siren synthesizer with full control under the sound.
- Seven modulation waveforms (sine, triangle, square, hump, rip saw, ramp, shark).
- Control the speed with optional sync on the beat of your DAW.
- Control the phase and the amount of the siren effect.
- Sync the phase to the notes gate.
- Control the swing and smoothness of the modulation.
- Selectable echo or ping-pong delay effect.
- Delay feedback path with damping HP and LP filters.
- Hard clipping distortion and digital sound effects.
- Notes pitch tracking.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- 53 Factory presets to get you started.
- Up to 64 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
- 1GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- 800x600 px screen resolution or higher.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI control a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device.