For those who never go further than switching from preset to preset or can't stand the idea of digging into a complex machine to get the best out of it, Symptohm might not be the best choice. However, for those creatively-minded of you in line with the Ohm Force spirit, here is the sonic equivalent of a goldmine.As with all Ohm Force plugins
Thanks to auto-bind, you can control any parameter via your MIDI controller. Adjust LFO phase to be in sync with your host's tempo. Save and load settings in no time. Group parameters together for advanced control. Morph between presets to produce surprising transaction effects, sonically as well as visually.
- 2 unique sample-based SyncGrain oscillators (SGOs).
- Additional Sub Oscillator, based on SyncGrain's spectral content.
- Stereo noise generator.
- A ring modulator for each voice, based on the Sub Oscillator.
- Inter-voice Ring Modulation.
- Dynamic routing of the signal into a 'powered by Quad Frohmage' filter bank, with loads of filter types, distortion, band delay and much more.
- Extensive modulation options (one LFO + one xADSR per parameter + MIDI) for almost every parameter.
- Output signal limiter.
- Approachable, straightforward user interface.
- Over 100 Meta-Patches included, each one containing 12 patches, so it means 1200 patches ready to use.
- Create a morphing oscillator out of any sample or waveform, and even use multi-samples to create drum kits.
- In depth sequencing : pattern controlled sound driven by the Melohman keyboard.
- Create a morphing oscillator out of any sample, and even use multi-samples to create drum kits.