Stagecraft Software - Infinity Synth
Expand your Soundscape to Infinity
Infinity Synth is a sample-based synth designed for maximum expressiveness. It ships with a bank of high-quality sounds out of the box.
Why is it called “Infinity”?
One of Infinity Synth’s great features is the ability to try out and purchase a huge number of additional samples and patches directly from the synth’s interface. Using the synth’s vast built-in resources allows you to create your own custom, infinitely large sample bank.
Automate Sounds and Effects with Perfect Precision
Use automation to create unique soundscapes, from that dubstep-characteristic wobble to voices coming in and out at random intervals, and effects fading in and out with perfect quantized precision.
Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface
The philosophy behind Stagecraft's design principles is that the software should show you visually what it does. Because of that, every knob or button produces a visual change as well as a sonic one. This unique approach lets you see exactly how the sound is changing and evolving throughout the track.
Integrated Sample Marketplace
In addition to its integrated bank of free high-quality sounds, Infinity Synth gives you the ability to try out and purchase additional sample banks from Stagecraft's large and ever-growing library. The synth automatically connects to Stagecraft’s library through wifi giving you access to an almost infinite amount of sounds without ever having to leave the synth’s interface.
- Sample-based presets with a massive catalogue.
- ADSR and filter ADSR control.
- Configurable voice filtering, with LFO, for maximum tone adjustment.
- Mods and Automation configurable for any parameter.
- Effects chaining with a wide variety of quality effects.
- Every preset can be poly or monophonic.
- Adjustable Portamento and Pitch Bend.
- Highly customizable UI with a wide choice of colours and light / dark mode.
- Compatible with MPE controllers.
- macOS 10.13 or newer
- Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported (64-bit only)
- AAX, AU, VST 3
- Windows 7 or newer (64-bit only)
- AAX, VST 3
Note: Windows 32-bit hosts are no longer supported.