More features than ever before in this jam packed edition.
SOUND FORGE Pro has been the tool of choice for ambitious audio editing for over 25 years. Version 14 offers powerful tools for professional recording, editing, mastering and restoration. SOUND FORGE Pro lets you achieve maximum quality results at the highest level of technology.
RecordingMultichannel audio recording at the highest level of quality With SOUND FORGE Pro 14, record audio on up to 32 channels in resolution up to 64-bit/768 kHz. The 64-bit audio engine allows for the ultimate stability and lowest latency. Create crystal-clear recordings from your vocals, instruments or podcasts in astonishing sound quality.
- 32 channel audio recording, editing and processing
- NEW! Instant Action window for faster workflow
- NEW! Windows context menu for easy task assignment
- NEW! WaveColor and spectroscope visualization Mastering and restoration with
- iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 8 Elements and RX 7 Elements
- VST Engine & ARA2 support Record at 64-bit/768 kHz
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins
- zplane élastique Timestretch with the new élastiquePro v3 Engine
Master your audio
SOUND FORGE Pro 14 is one of the most powerful audio editors to have ever been developed. Cut, edit and enhance audio files with the highest position and at the sample level. A massive range of professional editing tools enables you to customize your sound and shape it exactly the way you want.
material using advanced mastering tools and a range of intelligent high-end effects based on DSP algorithms. Optimize loudness of your recordings and achieve crystal-clear sound that's specially optimized for streaming and CD results.
Top new features in SOUND FORGE Pro 14
Instant ActionThe Instant Action window lets you access frequently used functions in seconds. This saves you time when you're searching for functions in the menu. This interface offers a clear overview and you have all essential tools and functions to hand.
Windows context menu
Perform basic tasks by right-clicking on the system button in the Windows context menu without even needing to open SOUND FORGE Pro. This helps you save a ton of time and simplifies your workflow
Succinct waveform coloring with WaveColor allows you to orient yourself in a project and offers an enhanced overview of all tasks. You can identify pitch and sound characteristics according to their color and saturation level.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, 32/64 bit
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program languages: English
An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration