Volume 4 Features:
- Epic value: a premium collection of undisputed sound quality plug-ins for a fraction of the price of the individual products included
- Multiple upgrade paths available: users can upgrade to Volume 4 from any previous Volume edition
- A highly versatile and creative toolbox, with channel strips, compressors & limiters, equalizers, distortion, transient shaping, effects, reverbs & delays, guitar & bass sims, and virtual instruments
- Includes plug-ins developed in close collaboration with industry-leading brands like Weiss, Summit Audio, Drawmer, Marshall, Trident, OTO, Doepfer, and Fix
A premium quality bundle that can take your work to the next level, Volume 4 Plug-in Collection is an epic value-proposition. It includes a carefully picked selection of incredible-sounding plug-ins created in partnership with industry-leading brands like Weiss, Summit Audio, Drawmer, Marshall, and more, for a single discounted price.
This is a collection that spans your needs in the studio and ensures every part of your process is taken care of with the best sound quality you can get. You’ll do your best work with these companions. And to get this many premium plug-ins at this price – that’s a sure-fire hit.
Many of the Volume 4 plug-ins integrate seamlessly with Native Instrument's Native Kontrol Standard. Plug-in parameters and presets can be controlled from Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
Volume 4 Includes:
American Class A
Dream big, sound bigger, with the classic American mixing console sound.
Summit Audio Grand Channel
Tone sculpting and dynamics control with mild authority.
Weiss MM-1 Mastering Maximizer
Loudness done right.
Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor
Clarity and definition for your mix.
Three inspiring analog EQs — with a sound like nothing else.
Expect the unexpected from this sought after Trident console equalizer!
Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959
Guitar amp classic from Marshall’s museum.
Time to get reel.
Eurorack in your computer.
Harmonics Analog Saturation Processor
Classic for a reason.
OTO Biscuit 8-bit Effects
Lo-fi 8-bit magic.
Fix Flanger and Doubler
Versatile flanger and rich doubler from the mind of Paul Wolff.
The only phaser that could please Paul Wolff.
Drum synthesis is back with a vengeance!
Modern Bass. Mix-ready Bass. Monoment Bass.
Unique sounds for unique ideas.
Summit Audio EQF-100
The smooth operating equalizer.
Summit Audio TLA-100A
Dynamic control with mild authority.
The dual band transient tool.
Modern, classy, and flexible reverb.
Same excellent sound quality as TSAR-1, but easier to use.
Analog grit and digital delay.
Puts the 'sproing!' in your mix.
Screaming guitar feedback simulation.
Vintage Amp Room
Three timeless classics.
Bass Amp Room
Your signature bass amp sound.
Add some analog distortion to your tracks.
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer (older OS versions may work but are not tested).
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument's page).
- Softube account.
- iLok account.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement).
In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar. Softube plugins are not tested in the non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required. Therefore, for example, Pro Tools 10.x is no longer supported (contact support for latest 32-bit compatible instalers).
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.