For the mastering engineer, a multi-band compressor is a powerful tool. But as Spiderman's uncle Ben famously says: with great power comes great responsibility. A multi-band compressor that is not used diligently may create more problems than it solves. This is why we created Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor (IMP).
Multi-Band Compression For Your Mix
Drawmer S73 features an enhanced multi-band compressor sound design, fine-tuned to improve your mix with a minimum of tweaking. The S73 does most of the job for you by making the choices a mastering engineer would make. Simply use the Style parameter to switch between ready made mastering processing techniques to quickly find the sound that suits your mix the best.
Clarity and Defintion
Under the hood, the S73 is based on technology created by Drawmer for the 1973 Three Band FET Stereo Compressor. This is an award winning multi-band analog compressor design famous for its precision and flexibility.
Softube has carefully modeled all the characteristics of the original analog hardware, and have taken the concept a step further by adding mastering sound design to create the Drawmer S73 IMP. The unit offers the perfect way to balance and shape your mix, and get great analog sound in no time.
- Built-in mastering processing techniques
- Lifts your mixes to the next level
- Great Drawmer Compressor analog sound
- Parallel compression
- No USB iLok key required
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer.
- Windows 64-bit, versions 8 or 10. We have not qualified our plug-ins for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 6 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space)
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and registering licenses.
- All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts, although a 64-bit OS is required. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.