Record players require special equalization because of the frequency response of recording on vinyl. The VP29 equalizes and amplifies the phono signal to a clean, and full line level for professional amplification.
- RIAA EQ
- RCA inputs/outputs, 1/4" TRS output
- Adapter included
- Power LED
- Compact design
- I/ O Connectors: RCA, 1/4" TRS Stereo
- Input Sensitivity: 35 dBV gain @ 1kHz, 47k Ohms Input Z
- Input Capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 K Ohms
- Max Output Level: >10dB @ 1kHz at at 1% dist.
- Frequency Response: + / - 1.5dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD .02% @ 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- PWR: 12 - 18 VDC
- Indicator: 1 Power LED
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 2" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.