Note: This software requires that Ableton Live 9 has Max for Live already installed. Max for Live is included with Live 9 Suite edition, but is an option for the Standard edition.
Liquid Notes for Ableton Live - Intelligent Songwriting.
Liquid Notes for Live (Midi PlugIn) is a songwriting assistant tool for editing complex harmonic progressions.
It offers a controllable range of alternatives for chords and harmonies in singletrack or multitrack MIDI arrangements and makes the theory of harmony fully accessible to you.
A powerful harmonic analysis atomizes even complex multitrack songs and detects their various musical elements and their correlations.
Musical adaptation (re-synthesis) builds meaningful musical context from various input data (e.g. melodies, bass lines, chords, loops, rhythmic patterns etc.).
This information is presented in a simple and clean user interface.
● Multitrack control over chord types, functions and tensions
● Intelligent harmony progression management
● Plays through the software instruments of Ableton Live
● Connects to Ableton Live via the Max for Live patch
- Java runtime environment 220.127.116.11 or higher
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- OS X 10.6 or higher
- Any installed and activated version of Ableton Live 9 is required to use this software!
- An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).