RayBlaster2 - a radically new form of synthesis!
Impulse Modelling Synthesis (IMS) is far more than a marketing buzzword - it is a radically new and different approach for sound generation, which is based on the latest research in psychoacoustics. Because of its innovative synthesis method, RayBlaster2 offers a wide range of very unique sounds, which can’t be created by other synthesizers.
RayBlaster2 ships with an inspiring library of over 1000 presets created by the world's top sound designers. Many complex sounds such as arpeggiators, vocals or drumloops automatically synchronize to the BPM.
For fast & easy access to the specific sound you desire, all sounds are arranged into categories, making them easy to locate whether for live performance or within a professional studio environment.
A comfortable patch browser gives you instant access to a huge sound library with ready-to-use patches.
- A revolutionary new method of sound synthesis
- Unique signature sound
- Over 1000 inspiring sounds created by professional designers
- Discover a completely new sonic territory
- High-end sound quality
- Huge sonic range and high flexibility
- Easy to use & fun to play
- Powerful sound engine with true stereo architecture
- Create distinctive sounds that are impossible to produce with other synthesizers
- Quickly catches your audiences' attention and makes your music to stand out from the crowd
- Comfortable patch browser and flexible preset management
- Modular effect section with 44 effect types
- Drag & drop modulation
“Sounds genuinely different...Create patches you never would have come across...A highly expressive synth that lends very well to modern music...Very immediate and easy to use...Remains interesting and fruitful for a long after the purchase...”
“ A go-to choice for creating signature sounds..Great for unique melodic and atmospheric sounds...Well featured modulation options...You can guarantee that the results will always be unique...CPU-friendly... Score 9/10”
- Windows XP / ME / 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista (32 bit or 64 bit)
- 32-bit VSTi, 64-bit VSTi, 32 bit standalone, 64 bit standalone