PreSonus - Studio One 6 Artist
Your creative partner for end-to-end production, Studio One has everything you need to bring your inspiration to life. Studio One is the only audio production software that provides a complete integrated experience for recording, production, composing, mixing, mastering, and performing.
Studio One’s pioneering drag-and-drop workflow makes it highly intuitive and fast to use. Laborious tasks like vocal comping and drum replacement are as easy as drag and drop. Smart Templates make it easy to get started with streamlined workflows and helpful guided tutorials. Use the new Customization Editor to select just the tools and functions you need for the task at hand, simplifying the user interface so you can focus and work faster than ever.
Only Studio One features harmonic editing for both audio and MIDI. Experiment with new chord progressions until your next hit song comes to life – no music theory degree required. From pop ballads to rap anthems, the Chord Track is a producer’s dream come true. Quickly create beats with advanced pattern editing, flexible samplers, and live looping. Remix complete songs with the Arranger Track and Scratch Pads.
Go from the studio to the stage or stream with the Show Page. Design a complete show by creating a Setlist using songs you’re already created in Studio One, incorporating a mix of live instruments, pre-recorded tracks, and virtual instruments.
Assemble your album and get mastering with Studio One Projects. Only Studio One Professional links Songs with mastering projects, so you can update mixes as needed without losing fades, automation, Clip Gain edits, or any other mastering work.
Designed with ease of use at its core, Studio One seamlessly moves with you from initial inspiration to full production, final mix to mastered album, digital release to live production… and lets you truly create without boundaries.
What’s new in Version 6:
- NEW!! Customizable user interface. Show or hide essentially every user interface tool and function with the new Customization Editor.
- NEW!! Smart Templates. Smart Templates provide essential toolsets for the tasks at hand from basic recording to mixing stems, mastering an album to setting up a live show.
- NEW!! Global Lyrics Support. Add lyrics to your scores, songs, productions, and live performances with the all-new global Lyrics Track!
- NEW!! Global Video Track. The all-new global Video Track provides an intuitive video workflow thanks to the familiar drag and drop functionality that made Studio One famous.
- NEW!! Track Presets. Store every aspect of a given track or channel for instant recall, even for multiple selected tracks/channels.
- NEW!! Advanced Collaboration with PreSonus Sphere. Studio One 6 deepens the integration between your desktop application and your PreSonus Sphere Workspaces with convenient sharing options and built-in sync options right from the Studio One Browser.
Studio One at a glance:
- The only DAW that lets you compose, record, produce, mix, master, and perform all from a single, intuitive application
- Intuitive, customizable work environment with industry-leading drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Smart Templates make getting started recording, beatmaking, mastering, and setting up for a Show fast
- Arranger Track makes it easy to remix and rearrange Songs, or fire loops live
- Complete suite of 39 Native Effects plug-ins including all new De-Esser, Vocoder, and improved ProEQ3 with per-band dynamics mode.
- Five powerful virtual instruments including: Impact XT drum sampler; Presence XT virtual sample-player; Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer; Mojito monophonic subtractive synthesizer; and Sample One XT live sampler and sample editor
- Quickly compose drums and melodies with the integrated step-sequencer style Pattern Editor
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for Harmonic Editing and song prototyping
- Console Shaper emulates the sound of an analog console with control over drive, noise, and even true channel crosstalk, thanks to Mix Engine FX’s cross-channel processing
- Score View for traditional notation, drum notation, and tablature
- Sound Variations make it easy to manage articulations for complex orchestral libraries with dynamic mapping for EastWest Opus, Vienna Symphonic Library Synchron Player products, UJAM instruments, and more
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, DDP, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- Perform live with Studio One! Use your recorded assets to bring your album sound to the live show; play virtual amps live; sequence and re-arrange your setlist.
- Integrated online Cloud Services including the PreSonus Shop, PreSonus Exchange, PreSonus Sphere, and bi-directional SoundCloud integration
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 768 kHz audio
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, and Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
- Windows 10 20H1 (64-bit only) or Windows 11 (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ i3/AMD A10 processor or better
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS® 10.14 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ i3 or better
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
All Computer Systems
- Internet connection (needed for installation and activation)
- Monitor with 1366 x768 resolution (Retina display recommended)
- Multi-touch enabled monitor with TUIO support is required for touch operation
- 40 GB free hard drive space (Studio One Professional)
- 20 GB free hard drive space (Studio One Artist)
- 2.5 GB free hard-drive space (Studio One Prime)