When it comes to DAW control devices, even though a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true, when used in concert with PreSonus' FaderPort™'s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions, they become even more effective.
For anyone who mixes in the box, this is a superior solution that provides a 100mm touch-sensitive, motorized fader for real-time writing of fades and automation, plus 24 buttons covering 40 different functions, all in a compact chassis that sits easily on any desktop. You'll be able to quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, control track levels with the touch of a finger, and enjoy most-likely the fastest, most efficient workflow you've ever experienced.
Provides Universal Compatibility and Tight Studio One Integration
Its streamlined workflow and compatibility with the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Cubase, and more, with no driver installation needed. Just connect to a USB port and take command of your mix.
...BUT, the FaderPort is downright magical working with PreSonus Studio One (Studio One Artist is included). You’ll be astounded at the speed increase in your workflow.
Input / Output:
- (1) USB 2.0 port
- (1) Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start
- (1) 100mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized fader
- Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation
- Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps
- General Controls: 360° button encoder, Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off, 4 Function buttons, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Transport Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly, depending on the DAW.)
- Navigation: Track Scroll, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Pre/Next Marker, Prev/Next Event, Scrub, Nudge
- Motorized fader: requires 12 VDC, 1.2A external power supply (factory configured, included)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 1.8” x 5.5” x 9” (45 x 140 x 230mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.68 kg)
Computer system requirements:
- Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for FaderPort:
- macOS® 10.8.5 64-bit or higher
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Both Mac and Windows Systems
- The most recent FaderPort firmware*
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
- Universal Control 2.8 or later (for firmware updates)
PreSonus FaderPort has been tested and approved to work with the following software:
- Native Mode: PreSonus Studio One® 3.5.6 with extension*** or Studio One 4.0.1 or later
- HUI Emulation: Supported by Pro Tools
- Mackie Universal Control Emulation**: Supported by Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, and Ableton
* A firmware update is currently required for full functionality. Please download and install the latest version of Universal Control and run the firmware updater when prompted. See the FaderPort Owner's Manual for instructions.
** Users of third-party DAWs not listed that support the Mackie Control protocol, such as Reason, Bitwig Studio, and Reaper, should contact their DAW vendor for support.