Pianoteq 6 PRO
Pianoteq Pro is the ultimate product for professional composers and recording studios, and has proved to be an indispensable tool in many recording projects - from movie soundtracks and tv commercials to the latest hit songs.
By being physical modeled, Pianoteq Pro brings you an extremely sophisticated tool for sound shaping and instrument creation, letting you create your own unique sounds that will enrich your projects. The Pro version works with internal sample rates up to 192 Khz.
By using its powerful Note Edit feature, you are able to adjust physical parameters for specific ranges, and even note by note. You can also turn any Pianoteq instrument into a multi-instrument by using advanced keyboard splits for up to 105 notes (concerns instruments with extended octave range).
"The pianos sound absolutely real to my ear yet because they're modelled they can also be adapted to defy physics... I made myself an upright piano with a 30 metre soundboard the other day!! "
"Pianoteq's customizable capability provides me with every type of sound required for every type of mood and situation. Pianoteq has become my 'go to' instrument for sketching and final production."Features in short
- Pianoteq is a physically modelled virtual instrument
- Includes 2 instrument packs of choice ("flavour")
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta+glockenspiel, xylophone+marimba, steelpans
- Free instruments: KIViR historical instruments collection, bells and carillions.
- Unique adjustable physical parameters, such as unison width, octave stretching, hammer hardness, soundboard, string length, sympathetic resonance, duplex scale resonance.
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Microtuning, supports Scala format *
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modelled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- Built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Eight types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Harmonic, Una Corda, Celeste, Rattle, Lute Stop
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: tremolo, wah-wah, compressor, delay, phaser, flanger, chorus, compressor, amp...
- Mallet bounce (note repetition)
- Instrument condition (mint to worn)
- No quantization noise (32-bit internal computation)
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (approximately 40 MB)
- Excellent for use on modern laptops
- Extended key range (105 keys = 8+2/3 octaves) for the grand pianos D4 and K2