Piano For Dummies Level 2
Delivers Piano Lessons with Piano Chords, Piano Scales and More Great Piano Songs.
Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., a piano instructor who has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music, takes you through 150 lessons that extend keyboard hand positions beyond middle C, introduce new piano chords and piano scales, and teach new piano techniques. eMedia Interactive Feedback, unavailable in video-only courses, makes learning easier so you learn piano faster. Great piano pieces are included to expand your repertoire and keep learning fun.
Piano For Dummies Level 2 expands on the piano lessons learned in the original Piano For Dummies piano tutorial and helps you play the piano with confidence.
- Over 30 video piano lessons with many split-screen to show piano fingerings and hand positioning to help you learn piano technique.
- Lessons on how to play piano chords, arpeggios, piano scales, F position, transposition, and more great piano pieces.
- eMedia’s Animated Keyboard so you can easily see correct notes and fingerings for each of the piano lessons, including both piano chords and piano scales.
- Interactive Feedback with Note and Finger Tracker technology. The piano software listens as you play piano melodies and shows whether you’re playing them correctly. This works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos!
- Ear training exercises to develop your sense of pitch
- Interactive Performance Evaluation highlights mistakes made while playing and shows what you should have played, along with an overall score (MIDI keyboard required).
- Piano songs and piano lessons as both audio tracks and variable-speed MIDI tracks to let you slow down or speed up the music. The piano software even lets you listen to right and left hand parts separately.
- Over 50 well-known piano pieces in a multitude of styles – from Elton John’s “Candle in the Wind” to Scott Joplin’s “The Entertainer.” Guitar chords are included so guitarist friends can play along too.
- A free metronome for tempo studies and an audio recorder so you can record yourself to track your progress.
Want to play piano better? Then “level up” to Piano For Dummies Level 2 and get started today.