Modify it, reverse, add it, fix it - unique stereo positioning technology
The pan control has come of age. Now you can adjust the stereo balance where you want to. Gone are the days when making an improvement in one area causes problems with another - choose the frequencies you want to fix and move them, leaving the rest of the stereo image intact.
Adjust the position of percussion sounds in a stereo track, or add stereo positioning to mono samples, placing frequencies exactly where you want them. Stereoplacer gives you control that is simply not available within a traditional mix setup.
Stereoplacer is an advanced fine-tune parametric balancing control. This allows you to tune each band into specific frequencies and move the frequency content around in the stereo sound stage - Stereoplacer keeps the balance of the original sounds while you choose the position.
Stereoplacer - Precise soundfield sculpture
Stereoplacer gives you the tools to precisely adjust, correct and redistribute stereo information by frequency - simply, quickly and without unwanted side effects. With multiple bands and curves to chose from, you can generate a stereo adustment envelope that precicely matches your spatial requirements.
With fully adjustable curves (bell, high and low shelving and even additional linked-hamonic overtones) you can redistribute stereo information with subtlety or powerfully correct signals - even moving hard-panned frequencies from one side to the other - without affecting the overall level balance of the material.
Mix | Sound design
- Panning sounds with low frequency content without affecting the low end
- Adjusting the position of sounds in sample loops
- Fixing poor mic. placement
- Moving specific problem frequencies away from key lead sounds as an alternative to EQ
- Dealing with harmonically complex synth sounds
- Addressing issues on FX laden tracks
- Creative and complex soundfield distribution
- A sophisticated approach to double tracking stereo distribution
- Capturing and positioning harmonically rich percussive sounds
Mastering | Post | Restoration
- Gentle linear phase adjustment of entire mixes
- Re-positioning of specific elements
- Extrapolation of poorly positioned instruments
- 'Side switching' and re-balancing
- Shifting of problem elements whilst leaving the rest of the soundfield intact
- Detailed alignment of low frequency information