Exceptional stereo enhancement
Stereoizer Elements is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
It includes most of the essential features of the Stereoizer, which has become an industry standard for broadcasters and Mixing/Mastering Engineers.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer Elements adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact.
Quite simply Stereoizer Elements will make your audio more coherent, highly polished and spatially balanced without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay.
- Expands narrow stereo spectra
- Introducing width to mono recordings
- Enhances the depth of FX return channels
- Adding richness and gloss
- Re-focuses central solidity
- Opens up cluttered frequencies
- Adds depth, width and space to specific tracks
Minimum System Specification
- AAX (64-bit only)
- AudioSuite (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM