Several of SigMod's modules offer easy access to functionality which is either missing from certain DAWs, or at least awkward to access.
Mute/solo or Trim the left and right sides of a stereo signal independently, or easily flip the stereo image in one click with the Switch module. Quickly detect and correct DC offset to retain valuable headroom.
How does your mix sound in mono? Think about how many listeners will be using a phone or a DAB radio with one speaker - the Mono module switches your signal from stereo to mono in one click. You can also check the Phase relationship between your left and right channels, and use the simple Delay module to fix any syncing issues.
- Master & channel strip features
- Signal monitoring & routing options
- Mid/side conversion
- Output level protection
- Frequency banded splits
- 1000's of possibilities...
- Serial Number or iLok Dongle
- AAX (64-bit only)
- AudioSuite (64-bit and 32-bit)
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM