Real Time True-Peak Stereo limiter
World class, broadcast quality limiting is an essential requirement for any audio production, and the latest standards also demand true-peak compliance. ISL delivers both, giving you superb sound with complete confidence about meeting the standards.
No need to second guess your sample-peak limiter time and again, or deliberately increase headroom to avoid a downstream problem. Just dial in your true-peak limit and let ISL take care of the rest.
Pristine quality true-peak limiting
ISL 2st includes Apple ‘Mastered for iTunes’ true-peak detection, and many other algorithms suitable for the control of audio for Music & Post Production applications.
Powerful Processing and Visualisations
With unique Steering and Ducking meters, ISL 2st guides you to the perfect settings. Whether you are preserving directional integrity or atmospheric ambience, ISL 2st gives you the information and control you need to achieve your objective with ease.
New processing enhancements assess the incoming audio for frequency content and automatically take care of those minor adjustments required when LF content drives the limiter, delivering increased transparency whilst maintaining our renowned reputation of intuitive operation.
- Post Production & Broadcast audio
- Audio Mastering
- Loudness compliance
- 'Mastered for iTunes' intersample clip monitoring
- Protection for downstream compression
- Preserving quality for streaming/podcast
- Inter-sample clip management
- Adjust adjustable look ahead
- Two stage, non-linear adaptive algorithm
- Adjustable channel linking
- Includes iTunes True Peak option- Loudness compatible limiting
- Protect against distortion introduced by lossy codecs
- Compatible with ITU-R BS. 1770
- True brick-wall limited output
- Mono and Stereo compatible
- Serial Number (no Dongle required)
- AAX (64-bit only)
- AudioSuite (64-bit and 32-bit)
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM
- Surround capable DAW/NLE