n-Track Studio 9 is a complete DAW environment, and comes with the following features.
The new Guitar Amp plugin features new algorithms that simulate the sound of classic amp heads, and real impulse responses taken from vintage and modern cabinets models. You can also choose different microphone types, and play around with mike positioning and gain control.
The new Bass Amp plugin features bass amp head simulation, and you can choose between various cabinet models, for sounds ranging from deep, driven basses to more present and high-end rich ones.
The new VocalTune plugin lets you easily fix your vocals pitch. You can also snap your vocals to common scales, as well as create your own.
Using VocalTune you can do anything from simple pitch correction to completely transform your vocal.
Recording & mixing
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimitednumber of audio and MIDI tracks
VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows), AU (Mac) and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
Live input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later - i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording
Exchange recordings between desktop and mobile versions of n-Track. Record a song on your iPad on the go and then import it on your Windows or Mac computer for detailed editing and mixing. Soundcards & audio interfaces
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
- Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
Multichannelsoundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
DAW n-Track Studio has several things going for it. It’s affordable, it works across desktop and mobile platforms, and it’s pretty easy to use.
- Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.10 (Yosemite), macOS 10.9 (Mavericks), macOS 10.8 (Mountain Lion)