Metric Halo's high resolution metering tools
SpectraFoo provides all of the tools today’s audio projects demand. Whether you are a live sound engineer or a studio mixer, you need the power of SpectraFoo. SpectraFoo is a collection of award-winning high resolution metering tools. ‘SpectraFoo can analyze up to 24 channels of audio simultaneously, and features a completely flexible workspace.
Place any combination of instruments wherever you want, link their controls and save a window set to have instant access to your workspace. Create window sets for live mixing, mastering, studio recording or bench testing gear and recall them with a keystroke.
With standards-based level metering, high-speed high-resolution spectral analysis, the unique PhaseTorch, correlation metering, trigger-able waveform display, power balance and a variety of power, envelope and spectral histories and phase analysis, the SpectraFoo product family is absolutely essential for broadcast production and critical mixing and mastering.
SpectraFoo Standard includes basic, sample-accurate metering, trigger-able waveform display, power balancing and phase analysis on any number of input or output channels.
- Lissajous phase scope
- L-R Stereo power balance meter
- Envelope history meter
- Digital level history meter
- Band-limited history meter
- Full-featured audio frequency oscilloscope
- Spectragram spectral history meter
- PhaseTorch frequency-sensitive phase meter
- Sample accurate digital level meter
- Correlation meter
- Correlation history meter
- Parameter management system
- Window sets
- Link groups
- Serial Number (no Dongle required)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above
- Intel Processor