McDSP - NR800 v7 (HD)
The NR800 is a real-time noise reduction processor, useful for music production, post production, and live sound.
The NR800 can work on anything, but is an ideal tool for cleaning up dialog, removing noise contamination from field recordings, minimizing microphone and headphone bleed, and audio restoration.
Using the NR800 will not impart any audio artifacts such as 'chirping', even at aggressive settings.
This makes the NR800 a good choice for the first pass at the dialog track.
Some well balanced removal of hissing and a few rumbles are just a few clicks away.
Sometimes the environment in which the action occurs is less than ideal when it comes to noise contamination.
The NR800 is great for taking out the rumble and hiss of wind, pulling down the levels of ambient noise, and getting the desired sound more focused.
The NR800 is well configured to deal with subtle background noises, including those found in older music recordings (and new ones!).
As noted in the section entitled 'Field Adjustments', often the best results for reducing perceived noise come from small adjustments instead of aggressive ones.
- HPF and LPF pre-filtering
- Eight bands of focusable noise reduction
- Noise reduction mode and bias options
- Overall noise reduction range and response control
- McDSP Emmy Award winning engineering
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
**Note - As of v7.0, VST is no longer supported. VST versions of v6 McDSP plug-ins will no longer be updated, and will be uninstalled.
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.13 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 or later
- Bit Depth: 32-bit, 64-bit
- Format: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, VST3
- Authorization Type: iLok 2/3 or iLok Cloud (continuous internet connection)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum