Professional video editing
MAGIX Video Pro X is the perfect editing software for intuitive and powerful video production. This multi-award-winning video editing suite is geared towards the unique requirements of ambitious and professional users, and offers an unrivaled range of powerful post-production tools.
PROFESSIONAL IMAGE AND SOUND
Access detailed editing options, outstanding performance and cinematic effects in top image and sound quality.
Intuitive video production
For small-scale to complex projects: Use intuitive tools to make all the right edits in the perfect position. The multi-format timeline, 3 & 4-point edits, flexible track handling, plus multicam editing offer the ideal editing workflow. A realtime audio mixer and audio cleaning tool are included within Video Pro X for optimizing video sound.
The creative freedom offered by the software enables you to bring film ideas to life and add cinematic flair to your videos. From color grading and lookup tables to effects creation with chroma keying, give each and every one of your video recordings a distinctive touch.
Access the best quality for your films through HDR support and improved export for 4K source videos in FullHD. Experience ultra-fast performance with accelerated HEVC export with NVIDIA graphic cards. Create DVDs and Blu-ray Discs from your recordings with professional disc authoring functions and enjoy your own private cinematic experience.
- 8K Ultra HD support & HDR color space handling
- NEW! INFUSION engine with up to 8.6x faster performance
- NEW! VEGAS video stabilization
- Professional editing tools including 3 & 4-point edits
- More than 1,500 templates & creative effects such as chroma keying
- Multi-track & multi-format timeline, including nested sequences
- Professional color correction & lookup table handling
- Multi-cam for up to 9 cameras including additional source monitor
- Processor: Double core processor with 2.4 GHz (recommended: Intel quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (recommended: Intel Graphics HD 520 for MPEG2/AVC/HEVC or NVIDIA GeForce 1050 for HEVC, or better)*
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
- Sound card: (recommended: Multi-channel sound card for surround sound editing)
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.