SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14 – The all-round solution for audio editing. This legendary high definition audio editor is one of the leading worldwide solutions for audio editing. High-definition recordings, non-destructive wave editing, restoration and mastering: It's the ideal complete package for anyone who wants to edit audio files in a few clicks and achieve professional results.
The latest version features improvements such as the Audio Studio Guide for easy task assignment, professional VST effect presets from quickFX and an exclusive oscilloscope for visualizing signal shapes. The brand-new SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14 also provides 64-bit support for more computing power and even more options for intuitive sound optimization.
- NEW! Faster workflow with Instant Action window
- NEW! Windows context menu for easy task assignment
- NEW! quickFX with professional effect plug-ins and wider range of presets
- NEW! Oscilloscope for signal visualization
- NEW! Improvements for the VST engine, VST scan and new bug fixes
- NEW! iZotope Ozone 9 Elements for quick, user-friendly mastering
- Customizable user interface with four shade settings: Dark, Medium, Light and White
- Event Editing tool for professional, versatile and dynamic editing of audio files
- Edit 5.1 Surround files with up to six channels
Connect up a microphone via an audio interface to make high-quality 32-bit/384kHz recordings – perfect for podcasts or voiceovers.
Use an extensive range of professional effects and features to edit your music, vocal recordings or any other audio with ease.
Restoration & Mastering
Clean up, repair and digitize your old records and tapes. Master your music for online streaming or radio broadcast.
New Event Tool
Cut WAV files quickly, easily and accurately with the new Event Tool. You can adjust and move your cuts at any time and edit crossfades so removing any pops, clicks and other noise.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio's interface looks the way you want it to and is fully adjustable with four different hues: Dark, Medium, Light and White.
Surround 5.1 editing
You can edit in full 5.1 surround sound in SOUND FORGE Audio Studio with access to a total of six channels of audio.
Tune up your Vocals
Use the Elastic Audio Editor to tune your vocals to a pitch-perfect performance. Achieve amazing results with complete control over pitch. Change the pitch without affecting the length of the recording.
Ozone Elements from iZotope
The perfect tool to get your mixes ready for radio and streaming. Ozone Elements enables you to achieve full, rich, and loud final masters. Professionally designed presets make it simple to achieve results that deliver punch and clarity.
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Windows 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Polski
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Software requires one-time registration.