**Upgrade for registered owners of a previous version of Samplitude Pro Suite**
The master of pro audio
Samplitude Pro X5 provides recording and mixing engineers with sophisticated functions that revolutionize the standard DAW workflow. Edit in realtime, during recording. Apply effects in a custom way to individual clips. Visualize volume, frequency and phase information for selected tracks. Use batch export for automated editing of multiple files at once.
Recording & editing
Work at the highest level of audio quality, even in complex recording sessions. Absolute sound neutrality and optimal latency management enable professional, ultra-precise studio recording.
Extensive options for producing scores, advanced functionality for MIDI editing and numerous virtual instruments. There's inspiration in each and every high-quality detail.
Mixing & mastering
Record complex projects and work on large arrangements with intuitive mixing, flexible routing and seamless automations. The high-quality mastering effects offer optimal support for mixing and mastering.
Now included in Samplitude Pro X5: ARA2 integrates Melodyne more seamlessly than before, MIDI Polyphonic Expression supports advanced controllers such as ROLI Seaboard and a new section is included for simplifying monitoring.
The tempo track functions enables centralized control of changing tempo and time signatures and Automation Shapes creates smooth curves. Convology XT Complete offers vintage reverb units, while coreFX VolumeFormer delivers exciting dynamics for your sound.
- New! ARA2 support for better Melodyne integration
- New! MIDI Polyphonic Expression for additional parameters per note
- New! Monitoring Section for switching between monitoring paths
- NEW! coreFX VolumeFormer (full coreFX Suite as trial version)
- New! Automation Shapes for predefined curves New! WaveColor for spectral waveform display
- New! WaveColor for spectral waveform display
- New! Dedicated Tempo Track function for automating tempo changes
- New! Convology XT Complete with unlimited vintage reverb units (2965 impulse responses)
Exclusively in the Suite version
- New! SpectraLayers Pro 6 plus Version 7 upgrade
- NEW! coreFX Suite with high-quality essential effects
- Sound Forge Pro 13, the full version of the legendary editor
- iZotope RX 7 Elements & Ozone 9 Elements for restoration & mastering
- 22 virtual instruments (11 new) plus 70 GB Independence Library
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
32-bit or 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Processor: 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
Hard drive space: 4 GB for program installation, 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X5, 100 GB for Samplitude Pro X5 Suite
Sound card: Onboard
Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano