KV331 Audio - SynthMaster One
SynthMaster One is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features like wavetable synthesis.
With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy. Watch our videos, listen to the audio demos and you'll see how easy it is to design sounds with this synth.
- Cross-platform VST, AU and AAX: SynthMaster Player runs as a VST, AAX instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX.
- 1100 Factory Presets: SynthMaster Player comes with 1100 factory presets from a world class team of sound designers: BigTone, Michael Kastrup, Rob Lee, Umit 'Insigna' Uy, Ufuk Kevser, Aiyn Zahev, Frank 'Xenox' Neumann, Teoman Pasinlioglu, Nori Ubukata and Brian 'Xenos' Lee.
- Easy Parameters: Each preset in SynthMaster Player has 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads assigned by the sound designer. Users can edit these parameters to modify the preset's timbre. The easy parameters can be linked to MIDI controllers using the easy to use 'Midi Learn' feature.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster Player supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster Player features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Multiple Skins: SynthMaster Player comes with 2 different skins in different color variations. Using the user interface editor (included in SynthMaster/SynthMaster DEMO), users can not only customize the existing skins but also can create their own custom interfaces as well.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
- 2GB RAM or more
- AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone