Create natural surround environments for your mixes with unrivaled reverb clarity using Stratus. With up to 7.1 surround support, over 1,700 presets, and familiar, intelligent controls over every channel, get just the right amount of depth and dimension in any post production job. Stratus surpasses PhoenixVerb Surround with an improved reverb engine and added effect parameters to bring you even more sonic versatility.
Versatile, comprehensive surround support
With support for up to 7.1 channels, Stratus is right at home in any industry-standard surround workflow. Generate clean, articulate rooms for dialogue mixing, or capitalize on the multichannel capabilities for wide, deep reflections. No matter the job, Stratus is perfect for virtually any post production surround project.
Detailed gain and filter parameters
Stratus gives you total dominion over the sonic content of your reverb signal with independent EQ filters for the input, early reflections, and reverb tail. These controls let you decide which parts of the reflections are most present in the mix, so you control the resulting tone and depth of your reverb on every level.
Channel-specific delay and level controls
With the Balance module, you can shape the overall “footprint” of your projects’ reverb using independent gain and delay controls for the early reflections and reverb tail. By specifying the placement and timing of the reflections in each channel, Stratus helps you craft the most compelling, realistic sound environment for your audience.
- Natural reverb algorithm
- Up to 7.1 channels
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Channel-specific control over reverb delay and gain
- Warp controls with compression and overdrive
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 - Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 4 GB or greater
- Display: 1440 x 900 or greater
- iLok USB Key: v2 or v3
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, SDDS
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal