Inspired Acoustics - Inspirata Professional
INSPIRATA™ Professional Edition is an immersive reverb workstation with an extended feature set, providing flexibility never before seen in sampled reverbs. Its truly exceptional feature set includes the possibility of finetuning parameters, and positioning the sound sources and the listener.
Besides the obvious stereo configuration, it supports a wide variety of multichannel output options from simple surround up to 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos® configuration.
Vast content library for music and post production
From the pristine sounds of historic spaces, lush reverberant environments of medieval cathedrals to legendary music clubs, INSPIRATA comes with a growing library of real space content. Many are available for the first time in history and many of them have never been experienced in such detail.
Limitless positioning, smooth movement
Moving virtual sound sources on stage or adjusting the listener position using a sample-based reverb processor was not possible without limitations, until now. In a musical context, now you can move your sound sources and listener to find the optimum recording and mixing locations. Move an instrument slightly backwards on stage for a better balance, or move it closer for more clarity.
In post-production you can use INSPIRATA to automate the movement of your sound sources in every space, from close to far, left to right, as well as any of the acoustical parameters. The sound will instantly follow and sound the same as if you were in the space - only without the environmental noise. This unprecedented feature makes INSPIRATA a true workstation for spatial sound.
INSPIRATA supports multi-channel audio by design. With INSPIRATA you can upmix your mono sound source to a wide variety of 3D surround configurations. The upmixing is done by the natural acoustic space itself.
You can apply reverberation to surround audio or multi-channel audio for instruments or instrument groups, and deliver in any surround format that you desire with just a few single clicks.
- Choose from a wide variety of real, acoustic spaces sampled in unprecedented detail. Iconic concert halls, theatres, places of worship, simple and natural domestic spaces and unique venues for postproduction.
- Move around your sound sources and listener position in the selected space until finding the sweet spot for your mix. Work as if you were physically in that room, positioning the sound sources, or instruments, where you want, and listen from where you want.
- Adjust real acoustic parameters that define the acoustic properties of a space and that truly matter to our hearing.
- Choose from a massive list of surround mix options up to 22.2, including Dolby Atmos® (available configurations vary between different Editions of INSPIRATA™).
- Place multiple sound sources in the selected space (maximum number varies between different Editions of INSPIRATA™)
- Automate parameters and even microphone and sound source positions in real time with smooth and artifact-free operation.
- Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Intel Core i7 or better
- 8GB RAM or more
- 140GB free disk space minimum
- Assume approximately 350 MB of RAM requirement per sound source
- AU, AAX native, or VST3 compatible 64-bit host
- iLok 2/3 USB key and iLok cloud licensing methods are supported