Reverb it's one of the most complicated yet natural acoustical effects in nature. Hall reverberation is a particularly articulated reverb because of the nature of the space producing it. Thousands of reflections closely spaced together forming a lush and rich reverb tail.
The CSR Hall Reverb was developed to recreate the illusion of the sound source being really placed into such acoustical space. Concert halls are designed to enhance the sound produced into them, and so does IK Multimedia's plug-in: its natural decay is unobtrusive to the direct signal, the depth and precise image of the stereo filed make the reverb very clean yet deep and enveloping.
Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
Full-latency compensation support
Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Mac (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
You MUST be connected to the Internet as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.