HIT'n'MIX Infinity isn’t just another audio editor. The possibilities are endless...
Unlock audio. Work with the actual notes, harmonics and percussive sounds that audio is constructed from. No difficult edits on waveform’s and frequency spectrum’s. You can:
- Apply completely fluid pitch changes to notes in stereo mixes, even clone them from other sounds. - Clean up individual harmonics with surgical precision. - Add realistic sounding harmonies to vocals and instruments. - Make detailed edits with Audioshop® tools. - Run automated scripts on pitch, levels, panning and more.
What’s more, it fits within the workflow of most DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and FL Studio.
- Approach sampling in new ways. - Separate, manipulate and re-create vocals, instruments, beats and background fx plus copy to other tracks for quick remix work. - Experiment with new Tempos/BPMs. - Re-quantise and alter grooves. - Create new and unique DJ mixes.
- Auto-detect and change chords, keys, modes, transpose, create realistic-sounding harmonies, copy/paste, shorten & lengthen notes, all without opening a menu. - Create new instrument parts/stems and import previously recorded parts/stems or samples into stereo mixes. - Tighten or loosen timing. - Re-balance your mixes. - Remove breathing from vocal and instrument takes, body and drum hits plus more. - Add realistic vibrato. - Tweak levels of individual harmonics. - Isolate rhythm and instrument tracks for creating and performing cover versions. - Backing track creation for karaoke. - Import/export MIDI files and work with audio like it’s MIDI and MIDI like its audio. - Seamless integration with most DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, FL Studio and more.
Video Editing, Audio Post Production & Game Audio:
- Import videos (most MP4, M4V & MOV, some AVI). - Edit in sync with video. - Export MP4 & MOV. - Voice altering and unrestricted, natural-sounding pitch edits. - Clean-up dialog. - Remove or enhance background and foreground noise. - Powerful sound design capabilities for ambient effects, Foley, background noise and textures.
Discover a new sound. Audioshop makes reworking audio feel as natural as retouching a photo.
- Draw detailed pitch changes. - Clone pitch changes from other notes. - Draw instruments and samples. - Replace instruments and samples. - Add realistic vibrato. - Blend sounds. - Join and cut notes. - Clean-up audio clips, such as removing noise and note imperfections. - Enhance notes and musical phrases by adding natural sounding melodies, time-stretch, adjust panning and more.
Work With Leading DAWs :
- Includes "InfinityLink" AudioSuite plug-in for Pro Tools 12.8.2 (macOS) / Pro Tools 12.2 (Windows) and later. Allows you to send selected audio to HIT'n'MIX Infinity for processing and have it updated in place. - Set external sample editor in Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro X, ACID Pro, Reaper, Digital Performer & Mixcraft. - Cubase/Nuendo Direct Offline Processing Plug-in TBA. Or edit audio clips directly from the project folder.
What's More ?
"RipScripts". Write your own effects & interactive tools based upon bars, notes, harmonics, frequency, amplitude & stereo panning with an easy to use Phython scripting language editor.
Rip and export video (macOS only), MIDI and other file formats.
Import your own samples into rips via the Instrument Palette.
Remove background and foreground noise via the Note Editor.
New Draw Instrument, Replace Instrument, Cutter and Join tools added to Audioshop.
Enhanced editing capabilities – selection, zooming, plus setting loop markers, bars and grids.
Set scale/key changes.
Improved BPM/tempo detection and customization.
Various RipScript enhancements (version 4.5).
“[Hit’n’Mix] Infinity’s ability to pull out individual instruments within mixed music is extraordinary.”
Sound On Sound Magazine – January 2020
____________________________________________ System Requirements