Guitar Lessons To Go From Bashful Beginner Guitar To Cool, Confident Player
Guitar For Dummies covered how to play the guitar with basic guitar chords and strumming patterns. Now Guitar For Dummies Level 2 elevates your playing with over 90 complete guitar lessons by Kevin Garry, Ph.D., University of Colorado-Boulder, award-winning guitarist and music professor.
You’ll get guitar lessons that cover how to read guitar tabs and guitar notes, plus lessons on fingerpicking and other guitar techniques. Interactive Feedback technology in the guitar software makes learning faster. Plus you’re free to jump between any of the included guitar lessons that interest you the most. Hit songs by artists like Heart and The Animals keep practicing fun. This method is great for both acoustic and electric guitar.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard showing fingerings for chords and notes played in the lessons.
- Interactive Feedback with Note and Finger Tracker technology to display the melody notes you’re playing in guitar notes (notation) and on the Animated Fretboard.
- Guitar lessons that show how to read guitar tabs (tablature), starting with easy guitar tabs for beginners.
- Tutorials on learn how to read standard guitar notes (music notation).
- Over 40 classic guitar pieces to play along with, including “Scarborough Fair,” “Dreamboat Annie,” and others.
- Songs and exercises as both audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks, which allow specific selections tobe looped, slowed down, or sped up.
- Over 40 videos, including split-screen views, make it easier to learn how to play guitar by showing both right and left hands.
- Guitar tools including an automatic guitar tuner, guitar chord chart (chord dictionary), recorder, and a metronome to help your rhythm.
Once you’ve mastered how to play guitar basics with Guitar For Dummiesand how to read guitar tabs with Guitar For Dummies Level 2, remember that there are eMedia guitar lessons for specific styles, like Rock Guitar For Dummies.