- Simple yet musical, the 26 linear phase auditory filters are shaped to approximate the critical band filters in your ear.
- Match EQ feature matches the tone of one track to another. Blend two tracks to sound like they came from the same source, complement each other for better separation, or make a final master have a similar tone to a reference track!
- Click and swipe your mouse across the gain slider field to draw an EQ curve. Then toggle Draw Curve off to fine tune.
- Use the output level Auto button to automatically compensate for level changes introduced by the EQ.
- Solo the output of one or more bands to easily find problem frequencies.
- Add or remove filters to customize your sound.
- Includes artist presets from Richard Devine, Jeremy Lubsey, Alex Saltz, Sebastian Arocha Morton, Richard X, and John McCaig.
- Start with the presets or create your own. Use the Compare button to toggle between two unique settings.
- Microsoft Windows 7+
- Apple OS X 10.7+
- Pro Tools 10+ - AAX Native
- Cubase 7+ - VST2, VST3
- Nuendo - VST2, VST3
- Wavelab - VST2, VST3
- Logic 8+ - AU
- Ableton Live 7+ - AU, VST2, VST3
- SONAR - VST2, VST3
- Studio One - AU, VST2, VST3
- Digital Performer - AU
- Reaper - VST2, VST3
- GarageBand - AU