Channel G delivers the big board sound with unprecedented flexibility and seamless integration with the Avid D-Control and D-Command control surfaces.
Channel G is 3 plug-ins:
- G Dynamics – a fully featured console style dynamics section with an Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter, and a versatile filter section
- G Equalizer – a five-band professional grade console style EQ with a versatile filter section
- G Console – a combination of the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
- Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB/Oct
- Full featured Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter
- Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key for authorization (not included).
McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools, Pro Tools | HD, Logic 9 and Logic X, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, MOTU Digital Performer, Studio One, Sonar, and other DAWs that support AAX, AU, VST and/or VST3 plug-in formats.
McDSP Native plug-ins support AAX Native, AU, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats. McDSP HD plug-ins additionally support the AAX DSP plug-in format, as well as AAX Native, AU, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats. McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), and Windows 7, 8, and 10.
McDSP AAX plug-ins require Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.7.2 or later, and support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
McDSP AU plug-ins require Mac OS 10.7.2 or later, and support Logic 9 and Logic X, Digital Performer, Ableton Live, and other AU compatible DAWs.
McDSP VST and VST3 plug-ins require Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.7.2 or later, and support Cubase 7.x or later, Nuendo 6.5.x or later, and other VST and VST3 compatible DAWs.
Most McDSP HD plug-ins also support the VENUE systems on D-Show, Profile, and SC48 hardware. Exceptions are the 6020 Ultimate EQ, 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip, AE600 Active Equalizer, SA-2 Dialog Processor, and the SPC2000 Serial/Parallel compressor. These can only run on S3L and S6L systems.