Celemony - Melodyne 5 Studio (Upgrade from Studio 3)
**This Upgrade is for registered owners of any version of Melodyne Studio 3.**
Melodyne Studio is the largest edition, designed for professionals working with multiple tracks. Also, in the field of sound design Melodyne studio opens up new vistas with its unique function set.
In addition to all the functions of the smaller editions, Melodyne Studio offers:
Multi-tracking: You can access all your DAW’s Melodyne tracks in a single window and display as many tracks as you like simultaneously in the Note Editor. So with backing vocals or choral works, for example, you have a clear view of the entire musical context and can edit related tracks together.
Multitrack Note Editing: In the Note Editor, you can make any selection of notes from the displayed tracks and edit them simultaneously. Transcending track boundaries. Using all the tools. Ideal for bringing backing vocals, for instance, into tighter alignment, changing their harmonic structure or improving their voice-leading – as effortlessly as if they were all on the same track.
Track-transcending macros: Intelligent macros let you enhance or perfect simultaneously the intonation, timing and dynamics of any selection of notes on any number of tracks.
Quantize to a reference track: With the Quantize Time macro, you can use the timing of one track as a reference for the quantization of others, turning a ragged ensemble into something tight and disciplined in next to no time.
The Sound Editor: Melodyne knows the overtone structure of every single note, and the access the Melodyne Sound Editor gives you to the timbre of your voices and instruments is just as far-reaching. Ranging from ingenious overtone macros to an exceptionally musical EQ, morphing and much else besides, the sound design possibilities are unique.
In a nutshell: The unparalleled efficiency of its multitrack workflow and comprehensive capabilities for the editing of vocals and all instruments make Melodyne studio the ultimate professional tool for state-of-the-art audio editing. Musical, intuitive, and awesomely efficient.
- Grammy Award-winning technology, including DNA Direct Note Access
- Exceptionally musical and intuitive note-based way of working
- The algorithms Melodic (with Sibilant Detection), Percussive, Universal, Polyphonic
- Multitrack Note Editing – edit multiple tracks in a single Melodyne window
- The complete Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for correcting intonation, timing quantization and leveling - even across tracks
- The Chord Track and Chord Grid with automatic chord recognition
- Tempo detection and editing
- The Sound Editor, offering unique control over tone colors
- Comprehensive functions for the editing of scales, tuning systems, and temperaments
- Inspectors for quick access to all parameters
- Polyphonic audio-to-MIDI export
- Full compatibility: VST 3, AU, AAX, stand-alone
- Integration via ARA Audio Random Access (depending on the DAW)
|Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.12 (64-bit) or higher. Melodyne 5.2 or higher runs native on Apple Silicon Macs.
|Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 11, ASIO-compatible audio hardware.
|Computer-based or iLok USB dongle (2nd or 3rd generation), Melodyne essential only computer-based. Internet access is required for the first activation.
|Plug-in operation via VST3, AU or AAX. ARA integration with compatible DAWs, as set out in the section on DAW compatibility.
The system requirements listed above apply when Melodyne is running as a stand-alone program. When it is running as a plug-in, however, the system requirements of the DAW must also be met. You will find further information regarding DAW compatibility here.