The sonic signature of today! Featuring Blue's world-renowned B6 capsule, the Kiwi delivers the detail of its sonic signature all at once with lots of top end (without being too in your face!), along with lots of mids and bottom end, without being too forward.
Designed to set the standard for solid state microphones, the Kiwi yields lush vocals, stunning acoustic guitar and gorgeous piano sounds from nine diferent polar patterns (omni, cardioid, figure-8 and everything in between).
When your recording environment requires a bit of versatility, Blue's Multi-pattern Series microphones deliver. Designed around custom hand-tuned capsules, these uniquely designed mics offer a diverse sonic landscape, whether it's a guitar in carioid mode, background vocals in figure of 8, or an orchestra in omni. The choices are almost unlimited!
Plus, if your recording application requires M/S, W/Y or a simple stereo setup, a pair of these multi-pattern mics opens up your recording space to even more possibilities. With Blues Multi-pattern Series, your mic locker will be infinitely expanded.
- Multi-pattern B6 Bottle Cap for capturing once-in-a-lifetime performances
- Acoustically matched, custom-mounted 26.3mm large dual-diaphragm capsule
- 9 unique polar patterns for ultimate recording versatility
- Proprietary transformerless, Class A FET circuitry for pure signal path
- Legendary Blue Heritage
- Technical Specifications
- Transducer Type: Transducer Type: Condenser, pressure gradient
- Polar Pattern: 9 polar patterns including cardioid, omni-directional, figure of 8, 3 sub-cardioid patterns, and 3 super-cardioid patterns
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0mV/Pa at 1kHz (1Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 138dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- Maximum output voltage: 90V
- S/N Ratio: 85.5dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 8.5dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5dB (@2.5kΩ)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 880g
- Dimensions: 220mm x 60mm