In a departure from its normally application-specific designs, Blue engineered the Bluebird to be as versatile as possible.
Designed for applications ranging from vocals and electric and acoustic guitars, to close-miking of drums, drum overheads, percussion, piano, horns, and strings, virtually any application is enhanced by the Bluebird's crystal-clear sound. In addition to the microphone itself, the Bluebird includes a specially designed shockmount and metal mesh pop filter.
No matter your sound, the complete Bluebird package offers today's musician an astounding recording experience – all in one nest! Includes wooden case, pop filter, and shock mount.
- Extended upper clarity with smooth mid frequencies for any voice or instrument
- Hand-built proprietary large-diaphragm cardioid capsule for full, open sound
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces (USB, Thunderbolt, or otherwise)
- Technical Specifications
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 28.5 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1k omh
- Maximum SPL: 138dB SPL (0.5%)
- S/N Ratio: 82.3 dB-A
- Noise Level: 11.7
- Dynamic Range: 126.3 dB
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 455g
- Dimensions: 222.5mm x 47.5mm
- HPF: 100Hz, 12db per octave
- PAD: -20dB