The Baby Bottle's unique sonic signature has a rich and present midrange response, a smooth top-end and neutral bottom-end creating an extremely present classic and contemporary sound.
It is an ideal choice for recording vocals, room mixing for drums, electric guitar amps, and difficult brass instrument sources like saxophones and horns.
With a unique proprietary circuit polarizing the capsule film at 100 volts, the Baby Bottle yields large output, creating the quietest microphone in its class. Includes wooden case, pop filter, and shock mount.
- Warm, classic sonic signature for an array of voices and instruments
- High output with richly detailed frequency response
- High-pass filter and -20 dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio audio interfaces (USB, Thunderbolt, or otherwise).
- Technical Specifications
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 39.8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (1kHz, THD 0.5%)
- S/N Ratio: 83.2 dB-A
- Noise Level: 10.8 dB
- Dynamic Range: 123.2 dB
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 410g
- Dimensions: 222.5mm x 51.5mm
- HPF: 100Hz, 12db per octave
- PAD: -20dB