Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro is a real time stereo field analyzer with multiple views and MIDI/automation output capabilities. It is a powerful help to analyze how the audio signal is spread in the stereo field, and you can easily detect potential phase and mono compatibilities issues.
The stereo analysis can be controlled in details, and the precise measurements capabilities combined with the zoomable displays let you monitor what is exactly happening.
Choose your preferred view for your needs: real time stereo field display, evolution of the stereo image over time (2D or 3D) or output parameters that explicitly describe the average position and extent of the audio signal in the stereo field. The 3D waterfall view lets you see in details from your preferred viewpoint the evolution of the stereo image over time.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several tracks or effects setup very easily. You can compare your mix with other commercial hits!
- Real time stereo image analyzer.
- Three detailed views: stereo image, "stereogram" (evolution of the image over time) and output parameters.
- Animated zoom for all views.
- Precise measurement capabilities.
- 3D waterfall view with full 3D control.
- solid or wireframe 3D surface display.
- Integrated correlation meter.
- Instant, peak and average stereo image curves display.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
- Mac-AU / Mac-RTAS / Mac-VST
- Win-DX / Win-RTAS / Win-VST / Win x64-DX / Win x64-VST