Blue Cat's Plug'n Script is a scripting plug-in that can be programmed to quickly build custom audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments without quitting your favorite DAW software.
With this plug-in, you can write your own effects with very little knowledge about programming: no need to invest time and money to learn all these plug-in formats, they are all supported here already!
If you do not care about programming, Blue Cat's Plug'n Script can also be used as a regular processor with existing scripts or to get someone else write this very particular effect you have been searching for years and cannot find anywhere.
It is also possible for audio software companies to use this plug-in to quickly prototype algorithms and reduce the time required to develop audio products: writing and testing scripts is lightning fast!
The plug-in includes dozens of audio and MIDI processing scripts as well as several virtual instruments and utilities to enhance your workflow. They can be used as is, or as examples to get started to write your own scripts.
- Audio and MIDI scripting plug-in
- Build your own Audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments
- The user interface adapts to scripts automatically. Build your own using Blue Cat's KUIML language
- Up to 48 input parameters and 32 outputs, with full MIDI and automation control
- Use your favorite Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for editing
- Integrated JIT (Just In Time) compiler for optimal performance (scripts are not interpreted but compiled)
- Includes 46 scripts and 120 presets for sound synthesis, MIDI FX, audio FX (comp, gate, tremolo echo, filters), waveform generation and more
- Surround support (up to 8 audio channels)
- Integrated undo/redo
Use the included user interface or write your own for your own scripts
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.