Blue Cat's Liny EQ is an 8 bands linear phase equalizer with very low latency and comprehensive visual feedback: thanks to its highly optimized linear phase kernel, it processes the signal without phase distortion, with an unusually short latency (less than 3 milliseconds).
Its wide range of gain (+-40dB) and multiple filter shapes make it very flexible for a graphic EQ, letting you create unique EQ curves. The dual channels version offers independent settings for the left/right or mid/side channels, with flexible linking capabilities for an optimal workflow.
The highly customizable user interface includes a first class spectrum analyzer and spectrogram viewer. It lets you choose the best layout and display options to adapt the plug-in to your own workflow.
Thanks to its ability to update the EQ curve continuously using MIDI or automation and its additional "Mix" control, dynamic equalization tasks can be performed easily when used together with any of our control generation plug-ins.
- Linear phase graphic equalizer
- Very short latency (less than 3 ms: 128 samples at 44,1 kHz), with minimal pre-ringing artefacts.
- Customizable range (+/- 40 dB).
- Exact EQ curve display.
- Four EQ shapes.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- Real time spectrum analyzer display.
- High resolution color and greyscale spectrogram display.
- High resolution color peak meter.
- Single and dual channel versions.
- Left/right or mid/side processing for spectral stereo widening or narrowing.
- Advanced channels linking capabilities.
- Multiple display sizes.
Highly customizable user interface: display what you need, the way you need.
- Mac-AU / Mac-RTAS / Mac-VST
- Win-DX / Win-RTAS / Win-VST / Win x64-DX / Win x64-VST