Blue Cat's Dynamics is a full featured dynamics processor: it can be used as a compressor, limiter, gate, expander, wave shaper or all at once! The dynamics response of the plug-in can be tweaked with a unique two-thresholds system, and provides detailed visual feedback about its behavior.
The plug-in includes several filters to control the frequencies affected by the compression. Its continuous VCA/Opto and Peak/RMS controls let you smoothly and precisely choose the behavior of the envelope detection like you have never been able to.
The plug-in also provides advanced stereo features, with mid/side processing capability, multiple stereo linking options and the ability to choose the channels affected by the processor.
An additional brick wall limiter and clipper protects the output for complete control over the dynamics response.
Three different modes are available for external side chaining, using either the external side chain input, MIDI control or automation lanes.
The configurable visual feedback shows every detail of what is going on inside the plug-in. You can also record this information as automation curves, to monitor the modifications applied to the signal on top of the audio representation of your favorite host application.
All these features can be controlled from a fully configurable and "skinnable" user interface, or from any external controller.
The package includes a mono and a stereo version for optimal CPU usage.
- Full featured dynamics processor: compressor, gate, limiter, expander, waveshaper with a unique two thresholds system.
- Total control over the processor: continuous peak/RMS and Opto/VCA modes selection, peak envelope shape control, depth control to limit the gain range.
- Total control over the signal: dry/wet control for parallel compression, input and side chain filters.
- Stereo or mid-side processing with multiple channels linking options.
- Post brickwall limiter or clipper.
- Optimal monitoring: dynamics response, envelopes and gain reduction real time display with zooming capability. The main compression information can be recorded as automation curves.
- Best quality: up to 4x oversampling for the best sounding quality.
- Multiple side chaining modes: a unique way to perform side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
- Fully configurable user interface for optimal experience.
- No latency.
- Mac-AU / Mac-RTAS / Mac-VST
- Win-DX / Win-RTAS / Win-VST / Win x64-DX / Win x64-VST