Blue Cat's Axe Pack is the ultimate package to shape the tone of your favorite axe, and play your instrument "in the box"!
The Blue Cat's Axiom application and plug-in, our multi effects processor and amp simulator for guitar and bass, already contains built-in versions of Blue Cat's Destructor and Late Replies. The full versions of these plug-ins are part of this bundle, to let you use them outside of Axiom, anywhere in your favorite DAW.
And with the Blue Cat's PatchWork plug-ins chainer and multi effects processor, you can extend the capabilities of Axiom, with even more flexibility: host more plug-ins and build reusable parallel effects chains easily, or create rich synth patches for your backing tracks.Main Features
- Powerful and unlimited multi-effectsprocessor and amp modeling software for guitar and bass.
- Realistic and fully customizable amp simulation based on Blue Cat's Destructor.
- Flexible routing: 2 parallel amp simulation channels with effects + input and master sections.
- 40 high quality built-in effects: wah, delays, reverb, pitch bender, EQ, filters, distortion units, compressor, gate, chorus, flanger...
- Includes Blue Cat's Destructor and Late Replies as built-in effects.
- Built-in high precision tuner.
- Open and extensible: load any third party VST, VST3 or Audio Unit (AU) plug-in.
- Delivered with thousands of presets for all sections and built-in effects.
- Load third party virtual instruments to play along.
- Global stereo spread control.
- Lock sections to prevent changes when loading presets.
- No latency.
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
- For the plug-in, any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application
- For the standalone application, a Core Audio compatible audio interface
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 1
- For the plug-in, any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
- For the standalone application, an ASIO, MME or WASAPI compatible audio interface (ASIO recommended)