Blue Cat Audio - StereoScope Pro
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro is a real time stereo field analyzer with multiple views and MIDI/automation output capabilities. It is a powerful help to analyze how the audio signal is spread in the stereo field, and you can easily detect potential phase and mono compatibilities issues.
The stereo analysis can be controlled in details, and the precise measurements capabilities combined with the zoomable displays let you monitor what is exactly happening.
Choose your preferred view for your needs: real time stereo field display, evolution of the stereo image over time (2D or 3D) or output parameters that explicitly describe the average position and extent of the audio signal in the stereo field. The 3D waterfall view lets you see in details from your preferred viewpoint the evolution of the stereo image over time.
Like our other professional analysis tools, the output parameters of this plug-in can be used to control other effects in real time: the generated automation envelopes or MIDI CC messages include the minimum and maximum positions in the stereo field and the perceived position based on the audio energy spread in the stereo image. Check the DP Meter Pro Tutorials to see how to use this capability within your favorite host.
- Real time stereo image analyzer.
- Three detailed views: stereo image, "stereogram" (evolution of the image over time) and output parameters.
- Animated zoom for all views.
- Precise measurement capabilities.
- 3D waterfall view with full 3D control.
- solid or wireframe 3D surface display.
- Integrated correlation meter.
- Instant, peak and average stereo image curves display.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
Custom absolute and relative threshold control
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer
- VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit)
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- VST / AAX compatible host software (32/64 bit)