Blue Cat Audio - Remote Control
Blue Cat's Remote Control is a plug-in and application which lets you control and monitor in real time several MIDI controllable plug-ins or devices from a single customizable user interface.
Your favorite hardware device is too complicated to control? Your project contains hundreds of plug-ins and you would like to control them all from a single user interface? You want undo/redo for all your modifications? This product was designed for you.
With Blue Cat's Remote Control, you can choose any type of control (switches, faders, joysticks, knobs) or meter, assign a MIDI channel and CC number to each control, customize its response curve. You can as well choose a built-in skin that suits your needs for every instance of the plug-in, or create your own (see the Skins section): this is the best way to create your own user interface to control your entire Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and external hardware the way you have chosen.
Since the Remote Control can also be controlled via MIDI, you can also use it to remap and transform MIDI messages, from one MIDI CC to another, with different response curves or MIDI channels.
- Virtual MIDI control surface and monitoring tool.
- Control or monitor in real time any MIDI-controllable plug-in or external MIDI device.
- 30 built-in skins with various typs of controls and meters (knobs, faders, switches, joysticks...).
- Customize the controls response curve with advanced settings.
- Create your own Digital Workstation controller thanks to the KUIML Language.
- Transform automation lanes into MIDI CC messages.
- Instant preset recall with MIDI CC messages.
- Easy controls assignements with MIDI learn.
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer
- VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit)
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- VST / AAX compatible host software (32/64 bit)