Blue Cat Audio - FreqAnalyst Pro
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro is a real time spectrum analyzer with advanced functionalities. It uses the same smooth algorithms as its little brother (Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst free plug-in): it has been designed to provide extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency.
The frequency analysis can be fine tuned in details: manage its precision and rate, apply an offset or slope to the measured spectrum. Two thresholding systems are available, and the time response can be changed thanks to the attack and release parameters.
Three modes are offered for each channel: instant, peak or average response can be displayed on the same graph. Zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the spectrum.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several tracks or effects setup very easily.
A spectrogram view has been added so that you can monitor the evolution of the spectrum over time either in 2D or 3D (3D waterfall mode). All channels are of course available in this view, with exact coordinates display and zooming capabilities.
Thanks to this unique functionality, you can now control any effect with the pitch of the audio signal: imagine a filter on an instrument controlled by the pitch of another instrument, compression depending on the pitch of the signal... Anything is possible.
- Mono, stereo or mid/side real time spectrum analyzer.
- Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction.
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
- Spectrum and spectrogram views.
- Animated zoom for all displays.
- Precise measurement capabilities, with note info display.
- 3D waterfall view with full 3D control.
- Solid or wireframe 3D surface display.
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each channel.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer
- VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit)
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- VST / AAX compatible host software (32/64 bit)