** Upgrade for registered owners of TITAN (1) **
TITAN II outshines its predecessor by doubling its sound-library, adding countless new presets, a fully redesigned user-interface as well as sound shaping potential exceeding even the originals!
TITAN II emulates no less than 266 synthesizers
The content covers the full spectrum of this instrument's glorious history. Here, you will find everything of distinction, ranging from the 70's until today, covering every kind of sound synthesis. This plug-in includes the latest virtual instruments, analogue classics, legendary modular systems, prominent digital synthesizers, powerful workstation as well as unheard rarities.
The sonic spectrum of 45 years synthesizer-history makes TITAN 2 an instrument that is unmatched and unique in diversity.
The developers have taken the challenge to preserve the incomparable character of the original instruments. At the time, TITAN 2 is dedicated towards its potential to create individual and entirely new soundscapes.
TITAN II comes with a gigantic library of 12,800 presets. Besides basses, leads and pads, the new version of this plug-ins offers various sounds designed for current dance productions. TITAN 2 does not simply offer sounds of current famous synthesizers, but is actually able to often replace these instruments – thanks to its carefully reproduced wave forms and elaborated edit-functions.
Because of the enormous bandwidth of synthesizers being used, TITAN 2 offers an unbelievable broad palette of sonic characters. However, TITAN 2 does not solely define itself by the sonic sources but through the presets being carved from these.
TITAN II's user-interface has been completely redesigned. It now allows immediate access to almost every parameter. Even when producing under pressure of time, you will be able to use TITAN 2's full functional range without getting lost in countless menus or subpages.
TITAN II contains the full content of TITAN 1. The former was focused on classic hardware-synthesizers while the new version completes this large sonic choice with sounds targeting current dance- and pop-genres/productions as well as film and video-scoring. Included among others are the fattest super-saw leads available, Dubstep-sounds for EDM-genres, cinematic-, orchestral- and natural-sounds as well as various electronic classics. Also, the original 5,500 sounds of TITAN 1 can now be tweaked, modulated and mixed more detailed and effectively using TITAN 2's revamped user-interface.
A new feature in TITAN II's preset browser is the possibility to search for sound sources – in addition to the existing search for sound categories. This way, you will find sounds of your favorite instruments in the blink of an eye!
- 266 distinctively emulated synthesizers
- 12,800 presets (sorted by synthesizer- and sound-categories)
- 1,800 drum- and FX-sounds
- 1,500 rhythmical sequences
- 2,000 Arpeggiator- and sequencer-, modulation- and effects-presets
- 80GB sample-content, reduced to 25GB using inaudible data compression
- synthesizers can be combined and mixed to create new sounds
- two independent synthesizers per preset with individual filters, modulations and over 50 effects
- convolution reverb with 1,000 impulse responses
- superfast preset loading, less than one second
- low CPU-load
- all parameters are MIDI-controllable
- "All-in-one" user-interface
- complete modular system using Pro-Edit mode
- Randomizer and Attacker
- Auto-Playback section with arranger (chord memorizer, polyphonic MIDI-file-player)
- extensive Arpeggiator and polyphonic step-sequencer
- requires Free Engine 184.108.40.206 or newer