The sound of the sun rising above the savanna
Kwaya - African Voices by Eduardo Tarilonte
Kwaya is an unrivaled choir library offering authentic African voices and chants. With Aba Taano from Uganda, Eduardo Tarilonte has found the perfect choir for this long and intensely prepared project.
Kwaya is an ideal choice for every producer wanting to use distinctive and expressive African chants and vocals in their works. Kwaya stands for incomparable inspiration paired with unbeatable versatility – no matter if you work on movie- or television-soundtracks, thematic documentations, musical compositions, atmospheric ambient themes or tribal-dance-tracks.
Kwaya allows you to create individual vocal lines and choirs by arranging syllables in different pitches as well as voice effects with the typical sound of African vocalists.
The awarded Aba Taano choir consists of four male and two female vocalists which have been recorded separately for this library in Kontakt 5 Player format, allowing you to create individual vocal-ensembles to your specific needs. Being able to freely set the level and pan-positions for each voice, you are given full control over the sound of the choir, resulting in the highest possible versatility.
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
The minimum Kontakt Player version to use this library is specified in the product description.
- Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
- Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 oder 10.11 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)