Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, Accordions 2 is considered the first choice if you are looking for a realistic and, above all, playable accordion library. Numerous renowned composers and producers rave about the authenticity and expressiveness of this virtual instrument.
With Single Bass Accordion you get a virtual accordion from Eduardo Tarilonte's Accordions 2 as a single instrument. The bass accordion is intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra, so if you are looking for a realistic and playable bass accordion for your current project, this single instrument is the perfect solution.
- A deep bass accordion intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra
- 3 kinds of bellow shake
- 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins
- Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances
- Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone
- exclusively compatible with Best Service Engine 2
This single instrument was exclusively designed for Best Service Engine 2 and is therefore not compatible with the Kontakt Player.
- Mac OS 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
- Min. recommended: Intel Mac 2GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, AU, VST (64bit only)
- AAX Support for Pro Tools 11+
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32bit & 64bit
- Min. recommended: Intel Core 2.0GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, VST (32bit and 64bit)
- AAX Support für Pro Tools 11+
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size