**Upgrade for all registered Accordions Users
Upgrade information: to register and activate the Upgrade a registered version of Accordions (1) is required in your Native Instruments customer account. Accordions 2 is an independent full library installation, which does not require an Accordions (1) installation on your computer. Even all Accordions (1) instruments are included in Accordions 2, we highly recommend to leave your Accordions (1) available on your computer to ensure full compatibility with existing songs and projects.
The biggest virtual Accordion Collection available
Ever since its release Accordions has become the first choice when it comes to ultra-realistic and above all, playable accordion libraries. Like its predecessor Accordions 2, has been produced by Eduardo Tarilonte and features not only double the content, but also a completely revised user interface as well as premade rhythms for the left hand.
Accordions 2 has 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins, all instruments have been recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone.
Even subtle sounds from an accordion, like key and button noises, were carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance.
Accordions 2 consists of 13 painstakingly sampled Instruments:
- French Musette Accordion: A true french musette accordion if you are looking for the beautiful Parisian sound.
- Steirisches Accordion (both hands): The accordion sound from the alpine folk music of Austria, the German state of Bavaria, and the Italian South Tyrol among others.
- Wooden Melodica: A beautiful hand crafted melodica, 3 registers included.
- Bass Accordion: A deep bass accordion intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra.
- Concert Accordion (both hands): A wonderful Pigini concert accordion with 15 registers. Includes left hand basses.
- Folk Accordion (both hands): A Mengascini accordion perfect for folk music with 5 registers. Includes left hand basses.
- Bandoneon: An Alfred Arnold bandoneon with just a few serial number ahead of the one that Astor Piazzolla played all around the world. The true sound of tango.
- Concertina: The sound of the sailor songs
Additional Accordions: Single Reed Piccolo Accordion, Single Reed Musette Accordion, Single Reed Bassoon Accordion, Double Reed Musette Accordion and Left Hand Bass Accordion.
- Over 8.000 samples
- 13 instruments in total
- 3 kinds of bellow shake
- Premade rhythms for the left hand
- 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins
- Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances
- Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone
- Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher
- Library size ~ 6.2 GB
- Compatible with Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.71 or newer
Accordions can be used in many different kind of productions and styles. From cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.
- System Requirements
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 oder 10.12 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)